By Janet Pinto, Chief Academic Officer & Chief Marketing Officer, Curriki
‘Tis the season! Of end-of-year lists, that is. And Curriki is so excited about all the glorious content we have made available to teachers, homeschoolers, administrators and students this year, that we thought we’d weed through it all and offer you our Top 10 List of Curriki’s best resources for 2017.
Except that we couldn’t draw the line at 10. There is just too much high-quality OER at Curriki.org for us to limit the list to a Top 10.
So here it is is (drumroll, please):
Curriki’s Top 10 (ish) Resources for 2017!
- Oracle Academy Workshops by Oracle Academy
- AP CS Principles Course
- WISC Computer Programming Activities
- Learn Liberty’s America’s Founding Videos.
- All About the Supreme Court Collection
- Colonial America Inquiry-Based Lesson Plan
- Declaration of Independence Lesson
English Language Arts
- Language Arts Understanding by Design Lesson Plans
- Writing a Research Paper
- Lauren Caffee Teaches Shakespeare
- Resources for To Kill A Mockingbird
- AP Environmental Science Video Collection
- Curriki High School Physics Collection
- NASCAR Acceleration Nation Speed and Energy Units
Got anything to add to the list? If there are any Curriki resources that you have found particularly valuable this past year, please share!
Janet Pinto, Chief Academic Officer & Chief Marketing Officer, leads and manages all of Curriki’s content development, user experience, and academic direction. Learn more at Curriki.org.